This prefilled chlorine dispenser will KILL WATER-BORNE BACTERIA in your pool water for up to 6 weeks. As the dispenser works even when the water is not circulating it means this dispenser is ideal for use when you are on holiday.
The Fi-Clor 1.66 kg Premium 5 Floating Dispenser is the perfect choice for holiday use where the dispenser will provide a constant supply of chlorine, known as background chlorination. This innovative device kills water born bacteria and algae infections. This devices targets the top few inches of the water in your swimming pool where pollution is most likely to occur, so the risks of you coming home to an algae infestation are dramatically decreased. The Fi-Clor 1.66 kg Premium 5 Floating Dispenser can be used alongside other Fi-Clor sanitizers, and is the perfect cleansing solution for those times when your pool is not in use.
This unit is easy to use and has simple instructions but it is always important to that the following is followed for safety.
- Calculate the volume of water in your pool (if in doubt, consult the Fi-Clor Swimming Pool Handbook).
- Before any application takes place adjust pH to 7.2-7.6 with Fi-Clor pH & Alkalinity Reducer or Fi-Clor pH Increaser as appropriate.
- If using this dispenser as a standard sanitiser it is advised to treat the pool with Superfast Shock at start of season for best results.
- If your pool has been untreated and you are using the dispenser for the first time allow 3-4 hours before bathing for unit to become fully effective.
- To use the control regulator on the dispenser you will need to remove the plastic label (tear along dotted lines) and set 5-Buoy to the correct pool volume as shown.
- When placing the dispenser in the pool make sure to set it in the deep end with the blue cap facing upwards. Holding the dispenser partly submerged allows the air to be replaced with water and prevents the dispenser tipping up. Ensure that the water flow through the dispenser is not restricted and never submerge the blue buoyancy compartment.
- It is important to remember that with liner pools the dispenser is kept away from sides to avoid bleaching.
- For regular sanitisation maintain free chlorine residual between 2-4 ppm.
- When temporarily removing unit (e.g. if children are unsupervised), stand it in a plastic bucket of cold water free from contamination from other chemicals.To resume treatment, replace unit in deep end and empty bucket contents into pool.
- Cartridge floats on its si e when empty. Replace with another 5-Buoy; THE UNIT IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE REFILLED