HELPS PREVENT OR TREAT ALGAE. Highly concentrated to prolong contact with affected areas. Dual action algicide and clarifier. Compatible with all sanitisers and filters.
1 litre of this product is equivalent to 3 litres of standard algicide.
- Calculate the water volume of your pool (if in doubt refer to the Fi-Clor Swimming Pool Handbook).
- In hard water areas, increase the initialdosage by 50%.
- In the event of large numbers of bathers, high temperatures or heavy rain, increase the dosage.
Pools that have been emptied:
- Clean the pool surfaces thoroughly.
- Using a clean, uncontaminated pail, make up a solution using 1 part Ultra Concentrated Algicide to 10 parts water.
- Thoroughly wash skimmers, bottom drains, outlets and liner or tile joints. Leave for about an hour before filling the pool.
Treating water that has turned green:
- For maximum performance, adjust the pH to approx 7.2.
- Shock dose the pool with Fi-Clor Superfast Shock at the rate of 1.1kg per 11,000 gallons (50m3) (accuracy of dosing is not important).
- Broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool and keep the circulation running.
- Allow time for the shock to disperse, then add Ultra Concentrated Algicide either via the skimmer, or directly into the pool at a rate of 650ml per 11,000 gallons (50m3) Ensure there is no other product in the skimmer nor any bathers in the pool.
- Leave the product to act for 1-2 hours then brush off any algae that may be clinging to pool surfaces and agitate any areas where concentrations of product may still exist.
- Run the filter for 24 hours then backwash to remove dead algae from the top of the filter media.