- The Endless Summer Wooden Pool is made of Scandinavian redwood (walls) and yellow balau (top) and are of the highest specification.
- The pool has no side buttresses which can be unattractive and take up valuable space nor does it require any concreted-in steel supports, making installation far easier.
- Packages come complete with;
- Certikin flow fittings
- Maintenance kit
- Cover and a 30thou plain liner.
- Wooden above ground pools are a superb addition to any garden, providing you and your family with years of swimming fun, whilst its attractive design blends in perfectly with natural surroundings.
- Turn your dreams of owning your own swimming pool into reality with our Wooden Above Ground Pools. With the pressures and stresses of life today, personal well-being is of paramount importance. Not only can swimming and general water based activities provide fun times and tranquil moments, they have long been regarded by medical experts as being one of the most healthy leisure pursuits, providing a low impact cardio-vascular work-out. Owning your own Wooden Pool will mean you can enjoy all of these benefits exactly when you want to. Time consuming trips to and from the local leisure centre, or keeping up with changing public swim time-tables, will soon be a thing of the past! Your new pool will bring together the most important things in your life your leisure time, your health, and your loved ones as you transform your garden into a private oasis for your exclusive enjoyment. Naturally you will want to be absolutely confident that your purchase will provide value for money. Our products are sourced from the very best suppliers within the swimming pool industry as being of the highest quality.Wooden Above Ground Pools are easy to build using the Put-Together Log-Lap kit system with standard sizes available off the shelf- starting with the 4m Octagon, and moving up to the more spacious 6m x 4m Stretched Octagon. The structural timber has a 10 year guarantee and comes complete with a high quality liner system. All this adds up to giving you an Above Ground Pool with In-Ground qualities.
With the Deluxe Kit, an air blower
can be added giving you a
massage bubble wall to add to th
relaxation of a late afternoon swim.
Flow & Return Fittings
pool boasts a full size
Certikin skimmer with inlet
and suction fittings to match.
The Scandinavian redwood walls are professionally
notched using state-of-the art
machinery, to guarantee ease of build and
maximise the strength of the construction.
The steel plates and foot shoes used in the construction of
Our Wooden Above Ground Pools have been
designed to remove the need for extra external bracing
found on other timber pools. All this adds up to give one of
the strongest free-standing pools on the market.
A single plank wooden (300mm wide, 50mm thick)
shows quality and adds strengthto the top lip of the pool.
Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel,
with a double top tread and added structural
support bar to reduce liner wear where it is needed most.