Fi-Clor pH Increaser (Soda Ash) is for raising the pH level in swimming pool water.
pH is a measure of how acid or how alkaline the water is. Low pH can lead to skin irritation and corrosion of equipment.
MULTI BUY SAVINGS BUY 2 SAVE £2 BUY 4 SAVE £5.
Instructions to correct pH
- Calculate the volume of water in your pool (if in doubt, consult the Fi-Clor Swimming Pool Handbook).
- Take a pH reading using your test kit or test strips. You will need to raise the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
- Pre-dissolve the Fi-Clor pH Increaser in pool water using a suitable container. In order to avoid concentrated solutions, only dissolve a maximum of 500g of the product in 10 litres of water at a time, adding product to water, never water to product. If you need to use more than 500g Fi-Clor pH Increaser repeat the treatment. Dose no more than a total of 1kg at a time
- With the circulation system running, distribute evenly around the pool, avoiding the skimmers.
- Continue filtration and re-test after 24 hours. If the pH is still low, repeat the dose.