Simpool pH controller
Every pool owner has to control pH, incorrect pH can lead to equipment damage and excessive chlorine use and ineffectiveness of sanitisers. Using the SimPool pH controller is great solution for those people who have a domestic pool and want a semi-automated controller, it is a wall mounted unit that actively monitors the pH and can correct in one direction (pH plus solution or pH minus solution).
Set up is simple as it comes with all required parts to enable installation; installation usually takes around 1 to 2 hours.
Once installed the probe is calibrated using the supplied buffer solutions the unit then tracks the pH reading in the pool and doses pH solution one way to rectify the level.
Note: This unit can dose pH up or down, most UK pools dose pH minus (dry acid/Sodium Bisulphate) but it can be set to dose pH Plus (sodium Bicarbonate).
This unit replaces the Zodiac pH perfect, is more compact and easier to program.
Product features include:
- A controlled accurate peristaltic pump.
- pH monitoring device for proportional dosing.
- Monitors a range of 5.0 to 9.0 pH
- Integral digital display.
- Connects to swimming pool pump timer or output to ensure flow.
- Low level tank warning if liquid runs out.
- Tubing for tank and delivery line.
- A set of buffer solutions.
- Wall mount bracket.
- pH probe.
- Pipe Clamp with integral probe holder and injection system for DN50 to 63mm pipe, also suits 1.5" and 2" ABS pipe.
- Strainer foot for tank to prevent blockages.
- Installation instructions.
Note: This unit is for domestic use only and its not suitable for commerical use.