These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for daily doing of your spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2-7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals for spas within the range 3-5mg/l (ppm). Freshly filled spas require initial shock or start up dose of chlorine: 50mg/l (ppm) for 1 hour or 20mg/l (ppm) for 2 hours.
3. This product may be applied directly to spas where temperatures exceed 20c. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1ltr) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned on.
4. Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
5. It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly or after heavy spa use) shock dose your spa with AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion to eliminate any excess contamination.