Perfect for both pools and spas the Blue Horizons small tablets are ideal for floating dispensers as well as chemical feeders. Due to the smaller size the tablets erode quicker, due to more surface area being in contact with flowing water, giving a quicker dose of available chlorine.
Prior to using this product, adjust the ph levels to the ideal range of 7.2-7.6. As this floater releases chlorine slowly over a period of 3-5 weeks depending on water flow prior to its use.
- 1. Cut the two perforated sections of this label marked with scissors-cut.
- 2. Choose your setting from a choice of maximum, medium, minimum or small and x small (720g sizes only) depending on the size of the pool and the chlorine levels required. This will expose the holes in the cut out area. If chlorine levels are outside the recommended range of 1-3mg/l, either too high or too low, then adjust the base to expose more or fewer tablets to water flow.
- 3.Place the floater in an upright position in the pool and hold for a few seconds until the cartridge fills with water before releasing to float on the pool surface.
- 4. DO NOT SUBMERGE THE DISPENSER COMPLETLY AND BLOCK THE VENT HOLES.
- 5.The dispenser will tip over on its side when the contents have dissolved. A tilting dispenser is an indication that the dispenser will need replacing soon and chlorine level output is reducing.
Note: It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly/fortnightly) shock or oxidise you water, using Blue Horizons Rapid Shock.