Blue Horizons Aquasparkle Tabs are designed to assist the filter in removing small suspended particles to ensure sparkling clear water.APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2-7.6. Adjust if necessary.
2. Maintain total alkalinity within the ideal range of 80-150mg/l (ppm), Adjust if necessary.
3. Maintain chlorine levels within the ideal range 1-3mg/l (ppm). Adjust necessary.
4. Backwash the filter and then return to the normal filtration setting prior to use.
5. Ensure the skimmer basket is clean and free of any other chemicals.
6. Add 1tablet per 40,900 ltrs (9,000 gallons) of pool water per week.