Is your spa water not looking its best, cloudy, not clear and filled with unsightly particles? If the answer to any of those is yes, then our one litre bottles of Fi-Clor Water Clarifier could be the solution you've been after. Regardless of whether you disinfect your spa with chlorine or bromine solutions, this superb water clarifier from Fi-Clor coagulates fine particles to ensure they're large enough to stop being circulated, and are subsequently trapped by your spa's filters. Be sure to follow Fi-Clor's instructions closely and, if in doubt, consult either your spa's manufacturer or our expert team, you can contact us on 01494 483 652.
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
- 1. Fi-Clor Water Clarifier can be dosed directly into the spa but should be used only when bathing has ceased.
- 2. Calculate the volume of water in your spa. (If in doubt, consult the spa manufacturers handbook.)
- 3. Remedial treatment. To treat water that is already cloudy, the dose rate is 65ml of Water Clarifier to 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water.
Preventative treatment. To help prevent cloudy water, dose at the rate of 20ml of water Clarifier to 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water once every week.
- 4. Dose into the spa and keep the circulation running.
- 5. Bathing may resume after 10 minutes with the circulation on.
- 6. Remove filter cartridge and clean it with Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner if water circulation seems to be impaired.